- 84cm cutting width, adjustable to 7 different heights
- Intuitive dashboard console with quick-press start button, battery status, and more
- Battery powered petrol-free and stress-free riding mower
- Brake system integrated in the electric engine system, no brake pedal.
- 48V 30Ah battery included – fast charger included
The Estate 384e lawn tractor provides the perfect blend of power and pleasure.
This rugged riding lawn mower is driven by a potent STIGA 30Ah (Li-Ion) battery pack, developed and tested by STIGA in Italy. The result? Lawn coverage up to 3000sqm on just one charge – without engine noise, fumes and hassle of a petrol riding lawn mower.
It also comes with a spacious 240l grass collector, plus a mulching plug and blades if you’d prefer to spread fine cuttings over your lawn.
Your sit-on mower comes with a 240l grass collector, so you can focus on cutting your lawn, not going to the garden bin.
An intuitive dashboard features the battery power status and quick-press start button. A powerful 1.2kW transaxle motor lets you reach speeds of up to 9km/h, while two cutting blade motors totalling 3kW are free from belts, pulleys and expensive maintenance. And thanks to an ample 84cm cutting width, adjustable to 7 heights between 25 to 80mm, you’ll be finished and parked quickly.
This model comes with an extended 3-year domestic warranty.