- The 41cm cutting width is ideal for small lawns
- Self-propelled, with variable speed settings for effortless operation
- Seven different heights (13 – 60mm) for your desired grass length
- High performing cut and collection system uses Vari-Pitch™ cutting technology
- Folding handlebars reduces the storage space needed.
Introducing the new Harrier® 41 cordless lawn mower.
This alternative to a traditional petrol mower uses Hayter’s interchangeable 60V battery and will make easy work of your small, flat formal garden (up to 300 square metres).
This self-propelled engine with adjustable speed (1.0 – 3.3mph) allows you to mow at your pace and the two piece rear roller will easily allow you to turn at the end of each pass, avoiding any unsightly marking of the lawn in the process and leaving you with beautiful garden stripes.
The Power Boost technology maximises run-time by providing more power only when needed.
And when you’re finished mowing, simply remove the 60V battery and transfer it into one of the compatible Toro® 60V garden tools, part of the Flex-Force Power System®, for complete ease and flexibility.