- Powerful Briggs & Stratton 650EXI Series Ready Start engine
- 4-in-1 mulch, side / rear discharge or collect
- Self propelled for easily tackling larger jobs
- Single lever 10 stage height of cut adjustment
- Large capacity grass bag for increased collection
With exceptional performance and good looks, the Cobra COM56SPB 22″ self-propelled petrol lawnmower is powered by a 190cc Briggs & Stratton 650E Series 4 stroke Easy Start engine.
The 4 in 1 function provides for cut and collect via the 70 litre grassbox, side discharge of the clippings if dealing with very long grass, or alternatively the machine can mulch and recycle the clippings.
Height of cut adjustment is via a single lever and provides 10 different settings between 25mm and 80mm. The COM56SPB 22″ is equipped with quick release handles that enable them to be easily folded for storage. The machine incorporates a strong steel cutting deck built to last for years of mowing.
A 2 year domestic use warranty comes as standard.
Cobra Lawnmowers are expertly designed in the UK to cater specifically for the changing conditions of the British lawn.