- Ideal for domestic wood cutting – logs, small branches, small trees
- Electric tool-less chain tensioning
- 30cm bar provides impeccable cutting performance
- Up to 48 mins runtime (2Ah battery) / 88 mins (4Ah battery)
- Lightweight and extremely easy to use
This compact 40v Chainsaw from Greenworks is perfect for the small cutting tasks that most people face in their garden, chopping small logs for the fire to pruning and felling smaller branches, this tool handles
them with ease.
Greenworks’ G40CS30 is the seamless replacement to an electric chainsaw. Not only is it lightweight, but also extremely easy to use; ideal for dealing with small firewood, felling smaller trees or cutting and pruning thinner branches. Features a two-button safety operation to avoid any accidental start-up and low noise levels allowing you to work without disturbing neighbours, ideal for domestic woodcutting.
The 40v system from Greenworks gives more than enough power and performance for most UK home owners. Its the easy and convenient way to replace electric tools in your garden, and once you own a Greenworks battery and charger you can use it to power many other tools in the range.
Battery and charger NOT included – see KIT below